PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND COMPLETE ALL STEPS BELOW:
Step 1: Complete the following online registration form.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FORM (Be sure to hit "DONE" to submit this form.)
Step 2: Complete the following health Information form.
HEALTH INFORMATION FORM (Be sure to hit "DONE" to submit this form.)
Step 3: To Finalize Registration - Please complete as soon as possible after completing Steps 1 and 2.
After submitting the registration AND health forms, please call Katie McGuire, Registrar at 570-546-3125, ext. 3450 and she will provide you with the necessary forms required to enroll your child. These forms can be obtained via email, USPS, or an arranged pickup time through the Registrar.
In Addition, you will need to provide the following documentation:
- Your child's immunization records (if you do not have these records, please obtain a copy from your Dr.'s office.)
- Your child's birth certificate
- Proof of residency (current utility bill, lease/rental agreement, valid driver's license, tax statement, current bank statement)
- Custody and/or guardianship documentation if applicable
For more information regarding kindergarten screenings and orientation activities, please contact the Ward L. Myers Elementary school office at 570-546-3129.
Tips for Successful Online Submission
- Google Chrome or Firefox work best for our website.
- Be sure to hit "done" when online registration form is complete. If you choose "save," you can return to it at a later time, but it will not be submitted until you hit "done".
- If you are completing the pre-registration forms on a mobile device, they can be emailed to email@example.com using the device forwarding icon in lieu of the submit button.