Ms. Rae-Ellah Biddle
Phone: (570) 564-3127 ext. 3040
After school hours: Tuesday-Thursday until 3:00
(During the fall and spring, my after school hours may fluctuate due to coaching; students will be made aware of these instances in advance.)
- Bring all needed materials to class: a pencil (or blue/black pen), binder/notebook, specified text(s), and your Pathfinder.
- Be in your seat and ready to work when the bell rings; complete the bellringer assignment upon entry.
- Respect and be polite to all people and property! Listen actively when the teacher or other students are speaking. Stay on task without disturbing or distracting others.
- Follow instructions the first time they are given.
- Raise your hand and wait for permission to speak.