Ms. Rae-Ellah Biddle
We're using SignUp.com to organize our Parent Teacher Conferences this school year.
Please sign up for Parent/Teacher Conferences - here's how it works:
1) Click here to go to my invitation page.
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot you like.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually. You can reach me at 570-546-3127 ext 3040 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. All my conferences will be held in room 207.
Phone: (570) 564-3127 ext. 3040
After school hours: Tuesday-Thursday until 3:00
(During the fall and spring, my after school hours may fluctuate due to coaching; students will be made aware of these instances in advance.)
- Bring all needed materials to class: a pencil (or blue/black pen), binder/notebook, specified text(s), and your Pathfinder.
- Be in your seat and ready to work when the bell rings; complete the bellringer assignment upon entry.
- Respect and be polite to all people and property! Listen actively when the teacher or other students are speaking. Stay on task without disturbing or distracting others.
- Follow instructions the first time they are given.
- Raise your hand and wait for permission to speak.