Ms. Rae-Ellah Biddle
Phone: (570) 564-3127 ext. 3040
Golden Rule: Respect and be polite to all people and property! Listen actively when the teacher or other students are speaking. Stay on task without disturbing or distracting others.
- Arrive on time! Be in your seat and ready to work when the bell rings; complete the bellringer assignment upon entry.
- Always come prepared! Bring all needed materials to class: Chromebook, headphones, a pencil (or blue/black pen), notebook, and specified text(s).
- Pay attention and raise your hand to speak.
- Give all work your best effort!
- Complete your work on time!
- Have a positive attitude!
Digital Conferencing (Zoom) Expectations for Students (as per student handbook)
- All in-person classroom rules apply in digital conferencing sessions.
- Student attire should be school appropriate.
- Students should choose an area with good lighting, limited noise, and with no inappropriate items behind them.
- Students should utilize headphones for participation in digital conferencing.
- Students should enter digital conference sessions muted using their school assigned login information.
- Students should follow any additional teacher guidelines.
- Any unauthorized recordings and screenshots of digital conferencing sessions are strictly prohibited.