The Muncy School District is accepting applications for a full-time Supervisor of Building and Grounds, responsible for the daily supervision and support of all custodial and maintenance personnel. Working knowledge of HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems is required. Experience with athletic facility maintenance and preventative equipment maintenance is preferred. The candidate must possess excellent leadership, communication, organizational, and problem solving skills. Salary will be commensurate to experience/qualifications.
Muncy School District utilizes an electronic application process for individuals interested in obtaining employment. The two-step process involves an on-line component and an email component. Candidates need to complete both steps to be considered for employment.
Deadline to apply is October 1, 2021 EOE
Step 1: On-line Application: Classified Non-Teaching Staff Application
- Google Chrome or Firefox work best for our website.
- Be sure to hit "done" when online application form is complete. If you choose "save," you can return to it at a later time, but it will not be submitted until you hit "done".
- If you do not receive the screen message "Thank you for your interest in the Muncy School District" your application has not been submitted.
Step 2: Email Submission of Documents
Following the submission of the electronic application, applicants must email the following documents to Andrew Seese, Business Administrator, of the Muncy School District at email@example.com.
- Letter of Interest
- Current Resume`
- Three Current Letters of Recommendation
- Current Act 34 - PA Criminal History Clearance (within one year)
- Current Act 114 - FBI Criminal History Clearance (within one year)
- Current Act 151 Clearance - PDE Child Abuse Clearance (within one year)
- Act 168 Disclosure Releases