How to apply for a Classified Position
Muncy School District utilizes an electronic application process for individuals interested in obtaining employment. The two-step process involves an online component and an email component. Candidates need to complete our online application in its entirety to be considered for an initial interview or directly contact the individuals listed below. All other requested supporting documentation must be received prior to the timelines established during the interview process.
Food Service applicants should contact Tom Kuntz at email@example.com or 570-546-3125 ext. 1120 if interested in joining our team.
Buildings and Grounds applicants should contact Corey Palmatier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-546-3125 ext. 3720 at if interested in joining our team.
Paraprofessional applicants should contact April Farrell at email@example.com or 570-546-3125 ext. 1470 if interested in joining our team.
Step 1: On-line Application: Classified Non-Teaching Staff Application
- Google Chrome or Firefox work best for our website.
- Be sure to hit "done" when online application form is complete. If you choose "save," you can return to it at a later time, but it will not be submitted until you hit "done".
- If you do not receive the screen message "Thank you for your interest in the Muncy School District" your application has not been submitted.
Step 2: Email Submission of Documents
Following the submission of the electronic application, applicants must email the following documents to Linda Kneedler, Executive Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent of the Muncy School District at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letter of Interest
- Current Resume`
- Three Current Letters of Recommendation
- Current Act 34 - PA Criminal History Clearance (within one year)
- Current Act 114 - FBI Criminal History Clearance (within one year)
- Current Act 151 Clearance - PDE Child Abuse Clearance (within one year)
- Act 168 Disclosure Releases