Muncy School District utilizes an electronic application process for individuals interested in obtaining employment. The two-step process involves an on-line component and an email component. Candidates need to complete both steps to be considered for employment.Position: Administrative Staff: (We have no openings at this time.)
Step 1: On-line Application: Muncy School District On-Line Administrative Staff Application
- Google Chrome or Firefox work best for our website.
- Be sure to hit "done" when online application form is complete. If you choose "save," you can return to it at a later time, but it will not be submitted until you hit "done".
- If you do not receive the screen message "Thank you for your interest in the Muncy School District" your application has not been submitted.
Step 2: Email Submission of Documents
Following the submission of the electronic application, applicants must email the following documents to Dr. Craig Skaluba, Superintendent of the Muncy School District at email@example.com, Dr. Kim Hamilton, Assistant to the Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction at firstname.lastname@example.org and Linda Kneedler, Executive Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent at email@example.com.
- Letter of Interest
- Current Resume`
- Three Current Letters of Recommendation (preferably from college/university teachers or supervisors, cooperating teacher(s), or representatives from school districts (teachers, principals, other administrators)
- Copy of a valid Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate
- Official College Transcripts
- Current Act 34 - PA Criminal History Clearance (within one year)
- Current Act 114 - FBI Criminal History Clearance (within one year)
- Current Act 151 Clearance - PDE Child Abuse Clearance (within one year)
- Act 168 Disclosure Releases
Professional vacancies will usually be advertised on our district website as well as in area newspapers. EOE