Draw a Scavenger Hunt List
Objective: Students will create a drawing to be used for an indoor or outdoor game.Students will draw objects to make a scavenger hunt sheet!
Draw 8-15 objects from your backyard or from in your home. Have someone in your family look for these objects and you can time them if you would like to be competitive.
Steps: 1)Decide if this is going to be an indoor or outdoor game sheet.
2) Make a list of the 8-15 objects that you are going to draw.
3) Go to where each of these objects are and draw what you see.
3) Give your drawings to a family member or text it to a friend.
4) See how many of the objects that they can find in a set amount of time or time how long it takes to find everything.
5) Photograph your drawing and/or people having fun looking for your objects.
When you are finished, email your email@example.comIn the subject area of the text or email, write the student's name, grade and homeroom teacher.I look forward to seeing your scavenger hunt. Mrs. Worth