Muncy School District utilizes an electronic application process for individuals interested in obtaining employment. The two-step process involves an on-line component and an email component. Candidates need to complete both steps to be considered for employment.
Administrative Position: There are no openings at this time.
Join our team by applying online at www.muncysd.org. Access application materials by clicking on the ‘Administrative Position’ link under the ‘Join our Team’ tab. All application materials should be submitted to Dr. Craig R. Skaluba, Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: On-line Application: Muncy School District On-Line Administrative Staff Application
- Google Chrome or Firefox work best for our website.
- Be sure to hit "done" when online application form is complete. If you choose "save," you can return to it at a later time, but it will not be submitted until you hit "done".
- If you do not receive the screen message "Thank you for your interest in the Muncy School District" your application has not been submitted.
Step 2: Email Submission of Documents
Following the submission of the electronic application, applicants must email the following documents to Dr. Craig Skaluba, Superintendent of the Muncy School District at email@example.com.
- Letter of Interest
- Current Resume`
- Official College Transcripts
- Current Act 34 - PA Criminal History Clearance (within one year)
- Current Act 114 - FBI Criminal History Clearance (within one year)
- Current Act 151 Clearance - PDE Child Abuse Clearance (within one year)
- Act 168 Disclosure Releases
Professional vacancies will usually be advertised on our district website as well as in area newspapers. EOE