Muncy School District utilizes an electronic application process for individuals interested in obtaining employment. The two-step process involves an online component and an email component. Candidates need to complete our online application in its entirety to be considered for an initial interview. All other requested supporting documentation must be received prior to the timelines established during the interview process.
Professional Position: No positions open at this time.
Act 107 of 1996 requires that a standard employment application be used by public school districts in Pennsylvania. Muncy School District has integrated the application into an online form. Use the following link to complete and submit the required information. Also incorporated into the application is a letter of interest and the registration number for FBI clearances.
Step 1: On-line Application: Muncy School District On-Line Teaching Application
- Google Chrome or Firefox work best for our website.
- Be sure to hit "done" when the online application form is complete. If you choose "save," you can return to it at a later time, but it will not be submitted until you hit "done".
- If you do not receive the screen message "Thank you for your interest in the Muncy School District", your application has not been submitted.
Step 2: Email Submission of Documents
Following the submission of the electronic application, applicants must email the following documents to Dr. Craig Skaluba, Superintendent of the Muncy School District at email@example.com, Dr. Kim Hamilton, Assistant to the Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction at firstname.lastname@example.org and Kim Hill, Executive Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent at email@example.com.
- Letter of Interest
- Current Resume`
- Three Current Letters of Recommendation (preferably from college/university teachers or supervisors, cooperating teacher(s), or representatives from school districts (teachers, principals, other administrators)
- Copy of a valid Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate
- Official College Transcripts
- Current Act 34 - PA Criminal History Clearance (within one year)
- Current Act 114 - FBI Criminal History Clearance (within one year)
- Current Act 151 Clearance - PDE Child Abuse Clearance (within one year)
- Act 168 Disclosure Releases
Professional vacancies will usually be advertised on our district website as well as in area newspapers.