WELCOME TO THE MUNCY SCHOOL DISTRICT FOOD SERVICE WEBSITE
We are currently accepting applications for regular part time help for fall 2017. See Employment tab at the left of page
My School Bucks will be off line starting 6/14/2017 and will resume on or about August 18th.
• Enjoy your food, but eat less.
• Avoid oversized portions.
Foods to Increase
• Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
• Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk.
• Make at least half your grains whole grains
Foods to Reduce
• Compare sodium (salt) in foods like soup, bread and frozen meals, and choose foods with lower numbers.
• Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
The Muncy School District Cafeteria is part of the National School Lunch Program. The National School Lunch Program is a federally assisted meal program that provides nutritionally balanced, low-cost or free breakfast and lunch to school children.
School meals must meet the Dietary Guidelines of the Healthy Hunger free kids act.. These regulations establish a standard for school lunches to provide one-third of the Recommended Dietary Allowances of protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, iron, calcium and calories.
Any questions please feel free to call or email:
Tom Kuntz - Food service director
Cheryl Good- Food service secretary
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.