Welcome To Mrs. Worth's Art Page
Give Me Five!
Students art grades for first through sixth grade are based on daily points earned each art day. If students don't meet any of the following expectations they will receive a lower art grade for that day. Students' art grade on their quarterly report card is a reflection of these grades averaged.
1. Listen to and follow directions.
2. Include the art lesson objectives in your art.
3. Treat art supplies, the art room, and others with respect.
4. Stay on Task and do your best work!
5. Clean art tools and art space properly.